- Watched Grace Neutral’s i-D documentary exploring beauty standards/revolutions in São Paulo.
- This article which discusses why John Berger’s Ways of Seeing is still so important in our hyper-visual culture.
- This delicious recipe for a delicious arugula, honey, and pear farinata. Super delicious, healthy, and easy!
- This beautiful piece of artwork and everything made by Kelly Louise Judd in her Etsy shop.
- What we can do next after the Women’s March!
- Reading for fun: The Inspector Montalbano series, about a wily, witty Sicilian police inspector, written by Andrea Camilleri